During the pandemic, second homes became popular because of the rise in work-from-home flexibility. That’s because owning a second home, especially in the luxury market, allowed those homeowners to spend more time in their favorite places or with different home features. Keep in mind, a luxury home isn’t only defined by price. In a recent article, Investopedia shares additional factors that push a home into this category: location, such as a home on the water or in a desirable city, and features, the things that make the home itself feel luxurious.
- Why Your House Didn’t Sell
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Shows a Crash Isn’t on the Horizon
- Understanding Easements: City of Austin vs. Private Property Ownership
- The Return of Normal Seasonality for Home Price Appreciation
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownership