Zoning in Austin can get a bit confusing. If you want to read the entire Austin zoning guide, click here. We share some of the basics in this blog but encourage you to consult your attorney or the local agency responsible for zoning in your neighborhood. This page does not constitue legal or regulatory advice. Consult the Land Development Code for details.
- Why Your House Didn’t Sell
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Shows a Crash Isn’t on the Horizon
- Understanding Easements: City of Austin vs. Private Property Ownership
- The Return of Normal Seasonality for Home Price Appreciation
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownership