This is not a doomsday report. It is, however, a call for realism and management of expectations. 2020 was not normal. In any way. 2021 was not normal. In any way. God willing, we will never have another crisis like covid that stops the market cold, sends city dwellers running for the hills to hibernate, and grounds all construction to a halt.
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownership
- Remote Work Is Changing How Some Buyers Search for Their Dream Homes
- Your Home Equity Can Offset Affordability Challenges
- Are More Homes Coming onto the Market?
- Plenty of Buyers Are Still Active Today [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Is Housing Inventory So Low?
- Should Baby Boomers Buy or Rent After Selling Their Houses?