This is not a doomsday report. It is, however, a call for realism and management of expectations. 2020 was not normal. In any way. 2021 was not normal. In any way. God willing, we will never have another crisis like covid that stops the market cold, sends city dwellers running for the hills to hibernate, and grounds all construction to a halt.
- Winning Plays for Buying a Home in Today’s Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Tax Exemptions for Homeowners in Texas
- Home Equity Can Be a Game Changer When You Sell
- Why Pre-Approval Is Even More Important This Year
- Houses Are Still Selling Fast
- Why Having Your Own Agent Matters When Buying a New Construction Home
- There’s No Foreclosure Wave in Sight [INFOGRAPHIC]