While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
- Why Your House Didn’t Sell
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Shows a Crash Isn’t on the Horizon
- Understanding Easements: City of Austin vs. Private Property Ownership
- The Return of Normal Seasonality for Home Price Appreciation
- Beginning with Pre-Approval
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownership